Seven Deadly Sins Tag
February 25, 2015
- Greed: What is your most expensive book?
I would have to say my special edition Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it was $40 at a used book store.
- Wrath: What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
This one is easy, Stephanie Meyer. I loved The Host, and though it is supposed to be one book in a series there is not a single word on a sequel. Argh! I have simply given up hope on a sequel.
- Gluttony: What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
This is a tough one because there is a list, I’m going to say Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. I’m rereading it now as we speak.
- Sloth: What book have you neglected to read due to laziness?
I have a stack of books waiting to be read, I have a problem with buying books and then not reading them for a while. I’m going with Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
- Pride: What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I’m not sure this is something I do, but I do love Hamlet by William Shakespeare, does that count?
- Lust: What attributes do find attractive in male characters?
I like when they have a witty sense of humor. I also like them to be a bit dark and mysterious, but not in an axe murderer kind of way.
- Envy: What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Any book? Does it count if it isn’t published yet? I would really love to receive a copy of Savage by Amy Miles, which is the sequel to Desolate I am so eagerly waiting to be published!
What are your seven?